The Vaults

Excerpts from Electric Degeneration, Degenerate Press' semi-weekly e-zine, free and ad-free. A full episode contains sections for music reviews, upcoming events, blasphemy, classifieds, and anything else we feel like saying. If you'd like to subscribe just contact us.

You can surf the entire archive.

If you can't find what you're looking for by surfing, use this handy search feature:


Three degenerates were the only people to show up for the weekly drive invasion. What the hell? I wasn’t even here to vote and I managed to make it. I regretted it afterward. The Exorcism of Emily Rose blows. Imagine The Exorcist, but take out 99% of the scary stuff. Then show that the other 1% of the stuff was more likely due to mental illness and nervous disorders via a (dull) courtroom drama. This film asks you LITERALLY to suspend your disbelief, in the form of a defense attorney for the priest asking the jurors, and the audience by extension, to ignore the facts and “believe in the possibility” that demons caused Emily Rose’s seizures and hallucinations.
I’ve seen a lot of positive reviews of this flick but I wouldn’t even recommend watching it on cable. Rent The Exorcist instead.

Contact Degenerate Press

Take me to Degenerate Press' home page!
There's no place like home... no place like home...

All content on this site is owned by Degenerate Press and cannot be used without our permission. We have lawyers for friends with nothing better to do than cause trouble (no kidding), so play nice. Copyright © 2005, All Rights Reserved