Your degenerate guide to the world!
or at least the places we've been...
- Peru - Lima, Ollantaytambo and Inca Rail, Machu Picchu, Cusco - June 2016
- San Francisco, Point Reyes, Big Sur
- August 2015
- New Year in Panamá Panamá - Boquete, Boca Brava,Chitre,Panamá (city, that is), The Canal and Surrounding Areas - January 2015
- Back to Europe, starting in England with Small Towns and Coutnryside, Birmingham, Brighton, London, and then on to Paris, - July 2014
- St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, Florida - a return visit in Febrary, 2014
- New Year's 2013/14 and more in Nicaragua: Managua, San Juan del Sur, Ometepe, Rivas, Masaya, Granada
- Black Rock Mountain and Tallulah Gorge State Parks, Tiger Drive In - September 2013
- The annual trip to St. Joseph Peninsual State Park, Florida - October 2013
- 36 Hours in Chattanooga - July 2013
- 36 hours in Cloudland Canyon - July 2013
- St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, Florida - October 2012
- Asheville, NC, as well as a trek up the Blueridge Parkway - August 2012
- United Kingdom: Glasgow, Ayr, Isle of Skye, London - May 2012
- New Orleans. November 2011.
- El Salvador - volcanoes, beaches, food, assassination - all good stuff. July 2011
- Five days in Miami, FL. Deco, dinner and degeneration! March 2011
- New York City November 2010
- Need a break from Vegas? See the Mojave Desert! November 2010
- New Orleans to San Antonio to Galveston
Island to New Orleans again, November 2009
- St. Augustine, Florida March 2009
- Chicago, September 2008
- West Coast Record Raid 08! San Diego,
Portland, March-April 2008
- A return trip to Puerto Rico,
- One of many trips to Miami, Florida,
for New Year's Eve 2006/2007
- A short weekend in Portland, Oregon,
- A long weekend in New York City, April
- One night and morning in Washington D.C.,
- New Year's Eve in
Savannah, GA, January 2006
- Yet another tour of Central Texas,
- We did a whirlwind tour of bars in
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in September 2005
- It's hot, metaphorically and literally, in
- We counted down to the New Year twice in the same night in the
Florida Panhandle 2004/2005
- We did a whirlwind tour of the Southwest US -
Phoenix, Tucson, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas
- in October 2004
- We headed up to Chattanooga to hit the
World's Longest Yard Sale in
- We returned to Brownwood, TX,
in March 2004
- We went to Amsterdam for New Year's Eve 2003/4!
- Tease-O-Ramma 2003 was in
Hollywood - not
a report to read around the kids or coworkers, but it also includes a side
trip to San
- We returned to San Francisco
for a full week of wandering and put together a very extensive report,
including interactive pictures and such
- We spent a short, frigid weekend in Chattanooga
in January 2003
- Tease-O-Rama 2002 took place in
Francisco - not a report to read around the kids or coworkers...
- We did a complete Elvis pilgrimage in June 2002 including:
- We returned to Miami in January 2002. We've
been several times so look below for more on Miami and Florida.
- In December 2001 we toured Texas extensively,
ending up in Mexico for New Year's Eve. There are other Texas adventures below.
- In September 2001 we returned to Italy
to see Roma (Rome), Firenze (Florence) and random bits of Toscana (Tuscany).
- We went to Jackson, Mississippi in 2001.
- In May 2001 we went to New
Orleans for Tease-O-Rama. There's more info about New Orleans from our
trip in '99.
- We went for a weekend in Miami in winter 2001.
It was a quick trip and we took very few pictures, but there's more coming
as soon as I get them scanned.
- We did a whirlwind tour of New Orleans and Texas
in November 2000 - we've got more detailed descriptions of both places below.
- We visited España (Spain) in September 2000 and saw Madrid,
Granada, and Barcelona.
- We returned to Italia (Italy) in 1999 and brought
back the usual torrid tales and pretty pictures.
- Here's our trip to St. Augustine, February
- Our soon-to-be-illustrated trip to New Orleans,
- Our soon-to-be-illustrated trip to Austin, Texas,
We finally completed our novel about our travels in Italy
and the crazy year surrounding them. It took five years and three trips to Italy
to do it, but it's all online:
"These people could put us out of
Photo Editor, Creative Loafing
no place like home... no place like home...
All content on this site is owned by Degenerate Press and
cannot be used without our permission. We have lawyers for friends
with nothing better to do than cause trouble (no kidding), so play
nice. Copyright © 2012, All Rights Reserved